Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / F / Straight / Seeing Someone
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Last Online
- Dec 3
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Fluently), Chinese (Okay)
A-Raags Langley, British Columbia, Canada more artsy
EmilyRose022 Langley, British Columbia, Canada more desiring of sex
sophievancouver Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada more old-fashioned
KarebearQT Surrey, British Columbia, Canada more spiritual
zee_zee_ Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada more spiritual
Miss_Mara13 Surrey, British Columbia, Canada more adventurous
Dreaming of becoming a scientist and helping others :)
Smiling, because I want you to smile too!
Tanning, ironically I don't want to tan
Sight reading (piano music) - I hated practicing so weekly lessons were a sight reading challenge
Transcribing music - I have perfect pitch! :)
- Almost everything by Haruki Murakami (Hard-boiled wonderland and the end of the world, Kafka on the shore, Sputnik Sweetheart, Norwegian wood, Wind-up bird chronicle, Dance Dance Dance... unfortunately I didn't hit it off too well with 1Q84)
- HP series of course
- S&S, P&P (I like S&S more)
- The catcher in the rye
- Anne of green gables
- The Great Gatsby
- The Pursuit of Happyness: the title alone makes it good :)
- I am Sam
- P.S. I love you
- Spirited Away
- Shawshank Redemption: reminds me to stay strong and keep believing.
- My Sassy Girl
- 200 pounds beauty: helps me to stay on the treadmill. jk
- Apple of My Eye
- many more, just can't remember them now.
- Japanese: X JAPAN, Tokyo jihen, Mr.Children, Perfume, HY, B'z, Janne Da Arc, JAM, YUI, fuji fabric, hikaru utada, mika nakashima,
- English: MJ, Queen, Radiohead, Dream Theater, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston
- Korean: WG, SNSD, 2NE1, Epik High, IU, lee seung-gi, Clazziquai
....don't get me started
2) iPhone... she's beautiful
3) My best friends&family
5) A voice to sing with
6) Smiling :)
How can we make it better? What are the problems? How feasible are the solutions? What can individuals do to help? As a patient, what can we do? Realistically, how much emphasis should we put on preventative medicine? What are the significance and efficacy of new techniques and pharmacological agents? How should we cater care to better suit the needs of the pediatric, adult, and geriatric patients? What is a reasonable cost for procedures? How do we improve access to health care, especially in rural regions?
The list goes on...
After dinner I think about tomorrow's breakfast, on my way to work I think about lunch and dinner, etc...
Soon I'll spend most of my Friday nights stressing out and studying.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends