I have a thing for musicians. In any and all forms, but acoustic guitar players get me where I live the most.
I am also fond of
* tall gangling men with big strong hands.
* straight teeth and easy smiles.
* ooo, and I do like a French accent, or at least a foreign language speaker so let's throw that in.
* men that can wield a hammer and a power tool and know how to build stuff.
* someone with a desire to go on an adventure, but the understanding that it takes me a day or two to sort my life out.
* a man with an Aunt Mimi in the south of France or Spain who's determined to leave her cottage to him in her will.
* a passionate man that genuinely prefers a 40 something to a 20 something.
* someone grown up and responsible and employed and all that good stuff, but who also likes to go out and dance their behind off reasonably often.
(If you think that I actually need you to meet all this criteria, you might struggle with me in real life)
My self summary doesn't actually have much self in it does it? I am not much of an instruction follower. Here's a bit of me though:
What I would really love to do is to buy a plot of land near a shore somewhere and get a Dwell style prefab dropped right onto it. I am perfectly capable of doing a project like this by myself, but would enjoy having someone working on it with me. Not least to discuss whether Design really is Within Reach.
I am a designer and a do-er and a bit of an entrepreneur. A fun and high functioning partner to mosey through life taking on projects and traveling overseas and going on road trips in a DWR air stream would be just peachy.
**Newsflash: I don't actually have a type, so i've probably given a totally wrong impression. You've got to write something though right?
***contrary to what this app would have you believe, I am not online all the time!***