Names Jon and I'm just your average silly, weird, nerd.
I tend to say or do random stuff when I'm bored. So if you see me dancing like a horribly out of rhythm seizure patient, do not be alarmed, I'm still quiet healthy.
I'm always up for an adventure or just having a quite afternoon in at home as long as I can relax with a good book or video game or something else to keep my mind focused and occupied.
My mind is pretty much all over the place sometimes so I'm not too sure how to summarize that:
- if asked to give my impression of people and life, it comes out as very cynical and unsympathetic.
- at the same time, I try to just enjoy life and not take it too seriously. I enjoy optimism even though my head tells me it's folly
- I like meeting new people and making friends and being a nice guy, yet at the same time I have very distinct emotional boundaries that I keep and tend to have a hard time maintaining relationships over the longterm
- every time I open my mouth to discuss a subject or crack a joke, it's almost guaranteed that someone somewhere is being offended. I don't feel anything is off limits in the sake of critical analysis or humor
- i have ADHD and my mind can bounce all over the place, but when I get focused on something I get hyper focused. I don't really have a dimmer switch, only an on/off button.