New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
24 • Richardson, TX • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 3:06pm
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Open relationship
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay)
Don't waste your time if:
- you currently have children
- you are younger than me
- you are more than 5 years older than me
- you are monogamous
- you are "open" to trying poly
- you are looking for casual sex
- you are going to send a copy pasted message
- you are going to send a one liner.
I have no problem with any of the above. However, I am looking for a long term, primary polyamorous partner. These are not necessarily my requirements for a polyamorous relationship, just for a potential primary.
Quick about me:
- Introverted but I love to see my friends
- Sci Fi nerd
- Looking at getting my Masters Degree
- Interested in healthy eating and exercise
--- Not an athlete
- Very analytical
- Enjoys music and dance performance
- Enjoys learning about and experiencing other cultures
- No kids
--- I'm not playing hide the veggies in the macaroni
- Tested regularly
- Other partners tested regularly
Things I find attractive:
- Consent culture
- Sci Fi nerds
- Light gamers
- Open minds
- Dominance - specifically with permission
--- Don't expect to be able to give me orders
--- That means treat me with respect and like an equal first
- Christian or Christian based faith/spirituality
- Slightly taller than me. I like heels.
A taller, poly amorous version of Leonard from the BBT? Yeah... that's right up my alley. Also... someone who would put the laundry away. It's the only chore I actively dislike doing. Everything else? I'm cool with.
I am a little hesitant to meet someone I've met on the internet. It's not that I won't so much as I am very cautious and would prefer to get to know you a bit first.
I'm also working on this thing called knowing myself and communication. If I reject you it's because either 1 I'm not attracted and that's okay (because I'm not required to like you back?), 2 you don't meet what I need based on pure biology, 3 I have found some value that we severely do not mesh on (see 2), or 4 you're probably just too far away and I'm not willing to pursue long distance from the start.
Or how I look like that girl from (insert random location or film here)
Movie - The Haunting of Molly Hartley
Shows - 2.5 Men, The Big Bang Theory, Firefly, Star Trek, Star Gate, BSG.... you get the point. Also... BSG!!!
Music - Anything I can dance to usually
Food - ribs, sushi, lamb, smoked fish and creme brulee
My fantastic friends
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.