Don't waste your time if:
- you currently have children
- you are younger than me
- you are more than 5 years older than me
- you are monogamous
- you are "open" to trying poly
- you are looking for casual sex
- you are going to send a copy pasted message
- you are going to send a one liner.
I have no problem with any of the above. However, I am looking for a long term, primary polyamorous partner. These are not necessarily my requirements for a polyamorous relationship, just for a potential primary.
Quick about me:
- Introverted but I love to see my friends
- Sci Fi nerd
- Looking at getting my Masters Degree
- Interested in healthy eating and exercise
--- Not an athlete
- Very analytical
- Enjoys music and dance performance
- Enjoys learning about and experiencing other cultures
- No kids
--- Eats healthy foods
--- Work out at least a few times a week
- Tested regularly
- Other partners tested regularly
Things I find attractive:
- Consent culture
- Sci Fi nerds
- Light gamers
- Open minds
- Dominance - specifically with permission
--- Don't expect to be able to give me orders
--- That means treat me with respect and like an equal first
- Christian or Christian based faith/spirituality
- Slightly taller than me. I like heels.
A taller, poly amorous version of Leonard from the BBT? Yeah... that's right up my alley. Also... someone who would put the laundry away. It's the only chore I actively dislike doing. Everything else? I'm cool with.
I am a little hesitant to meet someone I've met on the internet. It's not that I won't so much as I am very cautious and would prefer to get to know you a bit first.