Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, California
- Last Online
- Nov 26
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Taurus but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
JaceM8 Los Angeles, California more adventurous
Apal091 Los Angeles, California more adventurous
GrahamO_ Los Angeles, California more adventurous
i_am_mikey_626 Pasadena, California less desiring of sex
daveinto22 Los Angeles, California more adventurous
amb_tbone Pasadena, California more adventurous
Mejones76 Los Angeles, California more adventurous
Hellobuatyful Los Angeles, California kinkier
Movies: Big Fish, Moulin Rouge, Lord of the Rings, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Pretty much any Disney/Pixar movie, but especially Wall-E, Once, The Fountain
Shows: LOST, Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!, Adventure Time, Fringe, Misfits, Rescue Me, Eastbout & Down
Music: I listen to a little bit of everything for my job, and just cause I love music so much. Here's some bands I'm into right now. Elbow, Queens of the Stone Age, Daft Punk, Kavinsky, Majical Cloudz, The National, Portugal. The Man, Volcano Choir, Sleeping at Last
Food: I'm down to try anything, but my current faves are sushi and some good ole mac & cheese.
6. Having time to do the things I love
Boy...those are boring and obvious. Let's see what else I can come up with.
1. The occasional Taco Bell
2. My imagination.
3. The idea that supernatural/extraterrestrial things could be real. You know what I mean, just makes life more fun.
4. Having someone to nerd out on anything with.
5. Everything Disney related, except probably those horrible shows on the Disney Channel.
6. My small, but growing vinyl collection.
There, a bit better.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating