Find better matches with our advanced matching system
28 / M / Straight / Single
Los Angeles, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:24pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Movies: Big Fish, Moulin Rouge, Lord of the Rings, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Pacific Rim Pretty much any Disney/Pixar movie, but especially Wall-E, Once, The Fountain, horror movies, Anchorman
Shows: LOST, Arrested Development, Game of Thrones, Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!, Adventure Time, Fringe, Misfits, Rick & Morty, True Dectective
Music: I listen to a little bit of everything for my job, and just cause I love music so much. Here's some bands I'm into right now. Elbow, Queens of the Stone Age, Daft Punk, Kavinsky, Majical Cloudz, The National, Portugal. The Man, Volcano Choir, Sleeping at Last, Broods, Son Lux
Food: I'm down to try anything, but my current faves are sushi and some good ole mac & cheese.
6. Having time to do the things I love
Boy...those are boring and obvious. Let's see what else I can come up with.
1. The occasional Taco Bell
2. My imagination.
3. The idea that supernatural/extraterrestrial things could be real. You know what I mean, just makes life more fun.
4. Having someone to nerd out on anything with.
5. Everything Disney related, except probably those horrible shows on the Disney Channel.
6. My small, but growing vinyl collection.
There, a bit better.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.