Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Jonesboro, AR • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 4:47am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- Full figured
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Less than $20,000
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
Apart from that, I'm applying to go back to school. I already have a bachelor's but want a second in a very unrelated field. My first go around in college I wasn't sure what I wanted, but now I am.
The eventual goal is to become a therapist. I've dealt with mental illness for a very long time, and increasingly it has become apparent how many friends I have who are in similar situations. I want to learn more about mental health, and be there for those who need help.
In my free time, I enjoy playing video games and board games. If I'm not doing that, I'm either somewhere warm with a book, at the gym, or taking a nap. (Listen, okay. Naps are important too. Don't underestimate the power of sleep!)
Between losing weight and feeling great, life is generally pretty awesome right now.
I'm also good at singing and whistling, but only if the radio in the car is REALLY LOUD.
Also I'm very good at acting like a cook.
Tao of Pooh and The Antidote: These helped me sort out my mental well being so much and I recommend them to everyone.
Grapes of Wrath (this was the first book I was "forced" to read for school that stuck with me).
A Theory of Justice (John Rawls is my favorite philosopher).
Anything John Green
Frozen (those songs are stuck in my head forever)
The Big Lebowski
Anything Wes Anderson
Man on Wire
Free to Play
House of Cards, True Detective, and Sherlock were my jams. I will also fight you if you make me miss Cosmos. Other than that the TV usually stays off, but I'll occasionally binge more series or anime on the weekends. Attack on Titan was pretty sweet.
I usually just jam with whatever's on the alternative station on the radio, but here are some bands/[ep[;e I've enjoyed recently.
Spicier the better.
- Sleep. Listen, I've tried. Bruce Banner has nothing on sleepless me.
- Internet. I've met so many wonderful people through these magical tubes, and I'm not sure I'd be where I am without them.
- Helping people. This is a weird one, but other peoples' happiness is the largest driving force in my own life.
- Social justice. I know this one is touchy, but it shouldn't be. I won't be satisfied till everyone is afforded human decency.
- Trying to not embarrass myself gaming
- Learning about the experiences of marginalized groups
- Figuring out what I can do to help them
- Cheering my friends up
And lastly, I'm nurturing a mad mancrush on Neil DeGrasse Tyson. That 'stache is formidable. I can only dream of being as passionate and hirsute as he is.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.