Hey there. I'm Andrew, and let me break down a few things about me for ya...
- I am an avid boater, and love being on the water.
- I work a lot, as I am owner or part owner in multiple businesses.
- I take care of people, well, and sometimes care too much. It bites me back on occasion.
- I enjoy looking nice - it makes me feel good and happy :)
- Music is a huge passion of mine, and I love listening to it. I listen to literally anything - you will be surprised by what I know, and how vast that truly is.
- I LOVE dancing - it's a wonderful way to connect with someone. I love just twirling a girl around to a classic song.
- I'm an extremely social person. I love going to parties and meeting new people.
- I collect wine - the variation among sometime so simple is absolutely wonderful and fascinating. It's a poison I enjoy, and wish I could drink it all day long and it wasn't alcoholic.
- I enjoy art. I enjoy the feelings that are created when you look at it, and trying to interpret how the artist felt when creating it
- Same with musicals and plays
- I like to experience other cultures, learn new things, and speak other languages.
- I'm kinda into the whole astrological thing.
- I can party with the best of them, but still be classy and refined when necessary
- I'm blunt, honest, and open. I look for someone that is similar - I don't like being strung along for no reason, or being lied to.
- A bit of a grammar nazi...
- Why not make a fort from all your furniture and blankets every once in a while
- I'm really unique, as you can see...
- Let's talk, let me show you a completely new type of person :)
Perfect girl: one I can randomly take away for a night, and surprise her, with dancing, dinner, maybe even an overnight stay in a new city or somewhere close just because we wanted to get away. Someone who wants to be with me for me, and that I learn something new about every day. I like that girl that is hard for me to figure out - it attracts me to her. Someone who wants to party, but can enjoy a night in or a classy and fun night out (say to a musical in Detroit). Show me this exists out there, because I am having a hard time believing it.
So send me a message, and let's actually have a conversation. I don't need to divulge in everything over this - ask me some questions :)