Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Just moved back frame Pittsburgh, and am looking for something
real. Done playing the games...
Hey there. I'm Andrew, and let me break down a few things about me
- I am an avid boater, and love being on the water.
- I work a lot, as I am owner or part owner in multiple
- I take care of people, well, and sometimes care too much. It
bites me back on occasion.
- I enjoy looking nice - it makes me feel good and happy :)
- Music is a huge passion of mine, and I love listening to it. I
listen to literally anything - you will be surprised by what I
know, and how vast that truly is.
- I LOVE dancing - it's a wonderful way to connect with someone. I
love just twirling a girl around to a classic song.
- I'm an extremely social person. I love going to parties and
meeting new people.
- I collect wine - the variation among sometime so simple is
absolutely wonderful and fascinating. It's a poison I enjoy, and
wish I could drink it all day long and it wasn't alcoholic.
- I enjoy art. I enjoy the feelings that are created when you look
at it, and trying to interpret how the artist felt when creating
- Same with musicals and plays
- I like to experience other cultures, learn new things, and speak
- I'm kinda into the whole astrological thing.
- I can party with the best of them, but still be classy and
refined when necessary
- I'm blunt, honest, and open. I look for someone that is similar -
I don't like being strung along for no reason, or being lied
- A bit of a grammar nazi...
- Why not make a fort from all your furniture and blankets every
once in a while
- I'm really unique, as you can see...
- Let's talk, let me show you a completely new type of person
So send me a message, and let's actually have a conversation. I
don't need to divulge in everything over this - ask me some
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I consult for a number of companies doing sales and training reps
in direct marketing
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Learning, listening, and problem solving. I enjoy helping people
out as much as I can, and will always put everyone else before me.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My attire, or the fact that I'm stuck walking with a cane
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Any kind of music, but I especially love the 60's, 70's, and 80's.
I have a record collection, and my iTunes library is about 25,000
In terms of books, I read a lot on political and economical stuff,
but that's about it.
TV: I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do, I watch Bravo! In
addition, How I Met Your Mother is totally my favorite.
Food: I love food, trying new things, and cooking. It's just a
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
6) Money - I enjoy financial stability
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Life, work, how I can solve the problems of the world. My future
and where I will go, and who I'll be with. I sleep 4-6 hours on a
good day, even though I may go to bed at 10 PM - the time that I'm
not sleeping is spent just thinking. I have a mind that constantly
races and never stops. Sometimes it's a wonderful thing, because I
can come up with my best ideas then.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Living life and trying to understand how to win the game
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
You'll learn if you actually decide to have a conversation with me
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You enjoy a life of class, but can still have fun. If you enjoy
boating, fun, and life. If you're ready to meet someone and maybe
take the plunge and be in a relationship, like I am ready for. Just
message me and let's make something happen!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.