I am going to keep this short and sweet...
- The simple things in life is where I find the most joy.
- I can live a year out of one heavy as hell bag, have blast doing
so, and over time manage to minimize the size of such bag.
- Spontaneity almost always ends with a great story and hours of
entertainment, I strive to participate more in spontaneous acts.
What I’m doing with my life
- I am currently trying to figure out how to develop a successful
practice while maintaining a work life balance.
- I am up in the mountains as much as possible. The mountains are
my favorite playground whether it hiking, backpacking,
snowboarding, or just lounging in a hammock somewhere
I’m really good at
- making up or bringing back ridiculous dance moves and getting
other people to do them with me.
- taking off for a random adventure somewhere
- sharing really important anti-climactic stories, then having a
good laugh about how anti-climactic it was.
- keeping in touch with friends around the world
The first things people usually notice about me
Whatever it is that i point out to people, sometimes its my socks,
sometimes its the giant water mark down the front of my shirt
because god forbid I keep the hole in my lip sealed.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
- I like to read about various philosophies and things that make me
think. Most recently I have read about the human body and how it
- movies and shows, I can usually find something enjoyable in most
- I love live music, usually Jam Bands and Bluegrass, but anything
with live instruments is cool with me.
- The only food I have tried that I dislike is Liver. I keep trying
it, and I keep disliking it.
The six things I could never do without
wool, sunglasses, hair conditioner, soap, flip flops, fleece Of
course I am not trying to ignore the usual family friends etc, I
just wanted to be a little more interesting, and I know you know
that wool and hair conditioner is a crazy good time.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
When and how am I going to move to the mountains. Which is the next
event I will volunteer my services at. How I am going to help my
roommate creatively fund-raise for the Aids Life Cycle in June.
On a typical Friday night I am
Working mostly. When I have the weekend free, I spend Friday night
I the car headed to Tahoe, or some other sweet adventure that
usually involves a bike or snowboard.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I white knuckle the steering wheel when I drive over the bay
bridge. This has changed since the new bridge is up. It's not so
You should message me if
You tend to instigate shenanigans. I am usually down to
participate, but not usually the one to instigate it.