Find better matches with our advanced matching system
50 • M • Minneapolis, MN
- Last Online
- Today – 6:57pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English, French
2) Modern Music: Stevie Wonder, Billy Joel, Annie Lennox, Beatles, Sara Bareilles, Bruno Mars, Almost anything acoustic, Motown, Gospel, Chanticleer
3) Classical Music: Bach, Brahms, Faure, Holst, solo piano
4) TV Shows: Bones, Big Bang Theory, Saturday Night Live, Law & Order SVU
5) Movies: Godfather I & II; Shawshank Redemption; Stand By Me; Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory; Meet The Parents; Erin Brockovich; Sweetland
6) Foods: Vietnamese, Thai, Indian, BBQ, ice cream, pizza, gyros
2. Family and Friends
5. History and Learning Generally
6. Air, Water, Food, Clothing and the Enduring American Dream
--How blessed I am;
--What life will be like in the world during my daughters' lifetimes;
--Why it's taking so long to find "Her"--please shorten my search significantly!
--Whether Okcupid's Staff Robot has come to terms with its gender role as a hermaphrodite.
2. I schedule play dates for my inner child.
3. At night, I dress up as a Tea Party member and pretend to shut down the country.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 37–53
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
While all of us have strengths and weaknesses, here are some of the qualities that I find especially attractive in a woman: 1) an appreciation of my gifts and talents; 2) intelligence and focus; 3) humor and wit; 4) compassion; 5) a positive self-image coupled with humility; 6) her own friends and well-rounded interests; 7) faith, not displayed on her sleeve; 8) a high value on family; 9) spontaneity and a sense of adventure; 10) attractive inwardly and outwardly, and most importantly, 11) an internalized mortal dread of the minivan.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.