I believe the quality of life is determined by the people you surround yourself with. I am looking for someone to invest my time with, who has similar qualities and desires, someone who they can actually connect with! That being said, I am picky with the people that bring into my life. I think holding out for something great is better than settling for the moment.
I am a driven person, who has a desire to be successful at what I do. I am looking for the same in the person I meet. I like people who are down to earth and genuine! A good sense of humor is always a plus.
I do not do any drugs or smoke, prefer my partner to avoid that as well.
Things I like:
- Lazy Sundays
- Walking around by a lake on a warm summer night
- Get together's with friends (throw in cookouts in there too)
- Spontaneous Adventures
- People watching
- Just sitting around enjoying the company of others
- Making a delicious meal
- Finding that new song that instantly puts you in a good mood
- Staying up all night because we're having too much fun to sleep
- The feeling of anticipation before a night of fun or vacation
- Feeling after a good workout
- Relaxing outside on a warm night watching the stars
Things I don't care for
- Early mornings
- People that lack a sense of intelligence or class
- People that are rude for no apparent reason
- The movie Avatar (don't mean to offend anybody :)
- Drivers that go lower than the speed limit
Shoot me a message. I promise I won't be rude for no apparent reason. :) Ask me anything, i'm an open book.