+ The Supernatural Ampitheatre
+ Camper vans
+ Skipping town
+ Getting churned by waves (who wants to learn to surf with me?)
+ Lazing and drinking in Edinburgh Gardens
+ Drain raves
+ *Everyone likes these things*
+ Sitting in banked-up traffic on Hoddle Street, intermittent scorching from seat belt buckle, arm dangled languorously in the sun, Link Wray trebling from the melting dashboard, best friend by my side.
Things I like WINTER EDITION:
+ Jonathan Richman
+ New media
+ Roaring fires
+ Chatting in bed
+ Bracing walks (bush & 'burb)
+ Baking (burning)
+ Leatherwood honey
Things I like AUTUMN EDITION archived:
+ Fossicking for mushrooms
+ Riding everywhere
+ Reacquainting self with Guinness
+ Worrying about my mango tree
+ Word processing on a tiny laptop
+ *under construction*
Things I don't like ETERNITY EDITION:
- The Invisible Hand
- Mick Hucknall
- An empty cheeseboard
- Horse racing. If you wear a funny hat on Cup Day I will hate you.
- temporary flag tattoos on cheeks. If you've ever done this I will attack you with a hammer.
- Moustache-play. If your idea of the offbeat amounts to applying a felt moustache and mugging, I'll send in the drones.
Currently have facial hair as seen in supplementary pic.
Lack of dog in life suddenly a problem. If you have a mutt, get in touch! I will lavish you both with affection.
- UPDATE: Possibility of adoption. Whippersnapper with underbite and silly walk. Will know soon!
- I am suddenly and spectacularly 'of independent means'*.