Although I think you should see how accurate that all is.
Telling the truth, I don't care if the answer pisses you off.
For example, those big fluffy boots, yeah, they are the leg warms of this generation and I fantasize about lighting them on fire . You will look back at them and say... WHY!?!
B. My absolute favorite documentaries are "The Fog of War", "Connections" by James Burke, "War" by Gwynne Dyer (despite the name it is profoundly anti-war), and of course Cosmos. Films I like are usually gritty affairs with no real good or evil Trainspotting, Fight Club, Layer Cake, High Fidelity, Snatch. Not oppose to silly movies either ie. Kiss kiss bang bang and galaxy quest.
C. Murder by Death, Flogging Molly, Amanda Palmer, Gogol Bordello, Pack AD, The Black Keys, Puscifer, really loving the metal too. also have an odd weakness for the music between 1925 and 1950. Favorite piece of music is Beethoven 7th symphony 2nd movement, chills every time
D. Fish baked in garlic salt and served with sauteed mushrooms, or how about stuffed and roasted bell peppers, or Mongolian stir fry, or sushi. Or how about spiced and fried larva... I love food and will try anything once, usually twice. Also, if I like you, you might start getting fresh baked goods, if your really good I'll make you kick in the butt coffee cake.
What are six things that you are passionate about?
1. Equal rights for all regardless for gender, race, social class, and sexual orientation.
2. Listening to the imp of the perverse and doing what I fear the most - "a man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams"
3. Money is not as important to me as believing I have meaning and purpose in my life.
4. All should have access to education. Additionally, I strongly believe that giving women everywhere access to education and reproductive healthcare is both a moral imperative and an economic one
5. Empathy (not to confused with sympathy) is one of the most important virtues
6. Sometime to do good you may have to engage in evil
Economics. Math. flying.
We need more time, we always will.
u = λW+ε
The only way to prevent this behavior is cranking Gogol Bordello and the like and rocking out with your junk out.