New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
29 • San Francisco, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–99
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 17
- Straight, Queer, Heteroflexible
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- When drinking
- Aquarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Spanish (Okay), Bulgarian (Poorly), Swahili (Poorly)
I used to sleep in a hammock every night. It was attached to my walls.
I can drink 16 oz of water in one go.
I worked on an organic farm in the mountains of Bulgaria for 3 weeks last year. We made pine syrup and cherry preserves, and foraged for mushrooms.
I make t-shirts on zazzle on impulse.
I've been to Burning Man 6 times. Twice to help make a 20-foot-tall jungle gym!
I had a bat-mitzvah.
I use Text Wrangler.
I love lindy & swing dance.
I enjoy exercising in the evening.
I'm from northern New Jersey.
I lived in Chicago for 5 years.
I studied neuroscience in college.
I ride a bike around the city and have a SFBC membership.
I'm very patient with emotional people (and very patient in general).
My favorite form of exercise is walking. Hardcore. Like an hour a day, sometimes. Then hiking. Then yoga/pilates. Then biking. Then maybe running if I really need to get out some energy and fast. Dead last would be the hamster wheel, I mean treadmill at the gym.
I am autopoietic, echolalic, and a synesthete.
In no particular order:
The Hudsucker Proxy
The Unbearable Lightness of Being
A Fire Upon the Deep
Lana Del Rey
tea of all kinds
music to dance to
The purpose of the things I'm gonna do today.
Whether or not we'll ever colonize other planets.
- Graduation party for the big sis
- Crafting items & organizing event for scav hunt
- Driving to my parents' house from newark airport
- A friend's birthday party in an SF mansion with an indoor pool
- Some friends' pre-wedding shenanigans
- Watching movies at home with the roommies
- Watching a documentary about happiness at the Roxie theater
- Catching up with an old friend over sushi
- Rock show at Slim's
- More friends' pre-wedding shenanigans, at a retreat center on an island in the Puget Sound
- Drinks at Bloodhound
- Mac & cheese dinner party at a friend's house
- House party here, house party there
- Watching elaborately awesome fire & fireworks shows on the playa
- The Afterburn at 1015 Folsom
- Party hopping with friends via bike
Or you want to hear my stories about Silk Road.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.