Looking for someone who is interesting to talk to. Someone athletic enough to do stuff with (i.e. go for a hike or bike ride). Someone pretty and nice. I certainly know what I like when I see it.
When it comes to music, I'm totally trapped in the 80's!!! I also like Memphis blues, reggae, rock, some older country and classical. I like ethnic foods (italian, greek, mexican, indian, chinese, thai, etc.)If you're a vanilla ice cream and bologna sandwich kinda girl, I'm not your guy. Hope that helps.
here is a survey I took that I think helps explain me a little (I know its long, you can skip it if you aren't big on reading):
- Age: 40 something / look 30 something / feel 20 something
- Annoyance: religious right / tea party idiots...and no, I'm not a liberal either
- Animal: like dogs, cats ok.
- Body Part on opposite sex: cute butt.
- Best feeling in the world: achieving a goal
- Blind or Deaf: deaf
- Best weather: 82 and sunny!
- Believe in Magic: no, but I like Harry Potter movies :)
- Babies name: when I have some - yes I got names picked out.
- Candy: not big on candy
- Color: orange
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate all the way
- Chinese/Mexican Food: I love both but Chinese a little more
- Cake or pie: Pie, pie, pie I don't like cake at all.
- Perfume on girls?: Boucheron, hate stinky walmart knockoffs.
- Cry during sad movies?: rarely
- Day or Night: night
- Dancing in the rain: no
- Dreams: usually
- Driving: total car nut
- Ethnicity: caucasian
- Eyes: mine are deep chocolate brown and sexy ;)
- Ever failed a class?: no, I graduated summa cum laude (4.0)
- First thoughts waking up: what do I have to do today?
- Food: I love international cuisine.
- Family: immediate very close
- Greatest Fear: falling off something high
- Goals: fill up a passport
- Gum: rarely but maybe bubblegum if I feel silly
- Get along with your parents? depends on the day
- Hair Color: dark brown but I like it smooth better
- Happy: not without reason
- Holiday: halloween
- How do you want to die: In a ferrari
- Hugs?: over rated
- Height: 6'3
- Ice, cubed or crushed: crushed
- Ice Cream: rocky road or pistachio
- Instrument: play a few but nothing well
- Jewelry: a watch, maybe a ring, always silver/never gold
- Job: senior consultant
- Kids: sure
- Kickboxing or karate: kung fu
- Keep a journal? that's gay
- Love: very romantic
- Laughed so hard you cried: til my cheeks hurt
- Milk flavor: 2%
- Movies: former film critic, so yeah.
- Music: 80's, Memphis blues, reggae, classical
- Motion sickness? no
- McD’s or BK: white castle!
- Number: 6
- Nickname: Big Guy
- One wish: stressfree life
- Perfect Pizza: chicago style supreme
- Pepsi/Coke: dr pepper
- cologne: dirty english/roca bar/ purple label ralph lauren
- Quality: not quantity
- Reason to cry: extreme sadness
- Reality T.V.: in general not a fan
- Radio Station: sirius
- Roll your tongue in a circle: one of many tongue tricks hahaha
- Song: at the moment: how you like me now
- Shoe size: 13
- Salad Dressing: ranch of course
- Sports: college basketball/football, hockey, NFL. Hate soccer! baseball's boring
- Sushi: only if I'm in a state that border's an ocean.
- Skinny dipped?: yep.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: raspberries
- Siblings?: only child
- Tattoos?: none and don't really like them on girls beyond a little one maybe.
- Time for bed: late, late..I'm a night owl
- Thunderstorms: my favorite!
- Unpredictable: just when you think you have me figured...
- Vacation spot(s): Europe, beach with big waves, snowtopped mountain
-Weakness: sexy eyes
-Worst feeling: self disappointment
-Wanted to be a model: actually was one
-Worst Weather?: cold rain
- X-Rays: never broke a bone
- Year: 1984
- Yellow: hot rod
- Zoo: big fan of gorillas and tigers