Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • F • Dallas, TX
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
1. I work in HR (Human Resources) and I absolutely love it. Since I am expected to be the model of appropriate at work, I tend to be silly, goofy, and inappropriate in my personal life.
2. I have two pups, Hank and Lilly. Hank only has three legs and reminds me everyday what a rockstar of life he is. If you don't like dogs, I can guarantee that we will not be a good match.
3. I was born and raised in Austin and have lived in Dallas for the last nine years. That being said, I am not a fan of any Texas stereotype, and I typically find that I have more in common with men from outside of Texas.
4. I am humble, modest, open-minded, and non-religious. If all of these do not describe you, we will probably not get along.
5. I watched a documentary several months ago that completely changed my opinion of what I considered healthy eating. I am fairly disciplined when it comes to staying active, fit, and eating healthy. It doesn't, however, mean that I don't enjoy the occasional splurge ;-) I look for these same qualities in someone that I am dating.
6. I like to think that I am a strong communicator, emotionally intelligent, and I continually seek individual growth. I am typically drawn to those that are the same.
7. I am a very proud aunt and enjoy spending time with my niece and nephew. I just don't know that having kids of my own is for me.
4. Sunny Days
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 28–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
You engage in self-deprecating humor often.
You like to be spontaneous and would be attracted to a girl who tends to be pretty risk-adverse, but loves when someone pushes her out of her comfort zone ;-)
You have a beard or scruff. I have a weakness for facial hair ;-)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.