1) "melding insight and humor. also, nice ____."
2) "She loves life and always makes any situation a really really good time. She is my favorite dancing partner. I would call her a hedonist, except she also gets ____ done like writing theses and stuff. Thus, I would call her an anomaly."
3) "you're always supportive, incredibly intuitive and have a huge, wonderful heart. you have an infectious laugh and love being silly. you treasure your family and friends and are always open to new adventures, big and small. you're also pretty ____ing hot."
4) "She is a loyal friend. She is a good listener. She loves ____. She talks about her feelings and does not bottle them up. She enthusiastically engages in varied conversation topics."
5) "She is great with advice, because she can hear you out with an unbiased ear, yet won't hesitate to call you out on your _____."
6) "She knows her food and eats like a man's woman, not some twiggy little _____ from LA with a vitamin deficiency.
Also: I grew up in NYC and that is my capital 'H' home. I also spent four years in San Francisco and loved it dearly. I lived in Brazil for a year. Also Boston/Cambridge (grad school). And Ohio (college). DC at the moment.
I like dancing, eating, cooking, reading, good movies and TV (though I don't own one), museums/galleries, the farmer's market, singing, hiking, Saturday morning with the paper. I maintain real friendships over long periods of time. I met Louis CK in the underpass to the L. I can be indecisive. I do yoga. I can be snarky. I have been white water rafting on the Nile. I find it hard to not sound like a complete jerkface while writing this. Recently, a seemingly sage stranger told me that I have a "warm heart." I'd like to think that is true.