More to come later.
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / M / Gay / Single
State College, Pennsylvania
- Last Online
- Dec 4
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Virgo and it’s fun to think about
- Working on Ph.D program
- Education / Academia
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
CAChris86 State College, Pennsylvania more aggressive
wiw20 Washington, District of Columbia more adventurous
ChrisLtopherM State College, Pennsylvania less desiring of sex
mrt148 State College, Pennsylvania more aggressive
orchid_club Boalsburg, Pennsylvania more aggressive
state86 State College, Pennsylvania more aggressive
landarchitek Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more adventurous
PRW124 State College, Pennsylvania less desiring of sex
More to come later.
Ha. I'm flippant by nature, but I am a full time PhD student in the higher education program at Penn State.
People get confused because I study the industry in which I live/work/breathe/sleep/etc. But yes, I study education, and the sector that I specifically study is US higher/postsecondary education. Within that, I have several subsets of interests.
I'm often complimented on my smile, beard, lips, and eyebrow arches.
And, yes, my derriere. I feel like this crosses the okCupid line, but I am right up there with JLo, Beyonce, and Kim Kardashian. It's always been perky.
I love theatre and Broadway. Movie-wise, I enjoy films that make me think. I also love all that romcom stuff, but not when the female title character HAS to find true love (to a man) to be happy. I do NOT like horror movies, action movies with no real underlying plot, and anything that is exceptionally bloody and gory. I just don't have the stomach for that stuff. That includes Quentin Tarantino films. I have, quite literally, fainted.
2) Very dear friends, who are equally important to me. I've come to learn how important close and intimate friendships are.
3) Intellectualism. Without trying to sound haughty, I would describe myself as an intellectual. I need my intellect to be nourished.
4) iPhone. I'm addicted. It's a crisis. (Yes, that's a Ke$ha reference.)
5) Drag culture. I don't do drag personally, but those Queens made it possible for me to be the well-adjusted gay male I am today. And willam belli is fucking hysterical.
6) Modern medicine and functional health care. I would have died in high school if it weren't for all that.
(In general, I am a very introspective and self-reflective person. I can easily get caught up in my own thoughts.)
I got nothing.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 24–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex