Books rule everything around me,
Where the hell's my Kierkegaard?*
For your pleasure and amusement, I will now rattle off a list of facts about me. Interesting facts not 100% guaranteed.
- I spent my formative years in West Africa.
- I have one and a half years experience in the Cheese and Clog retail arena.
- Once upon a time I spoke some amount of French**. These days I'm pretty much limited to swearing.
- I send pretty ridiculous (in both good and bad ways) messages on sites like this.
- I have a part-time addiction to chocolate milk.
- My username has absolutely nothing to do with Star Wars. I promise.
My previous self-summary was totally bogus. Not that I'd made it up though. If anything, it was too straightforward and honest,*** which did not fit the tone of the rest of my profile at all. I will update it later when I am feeling ridiculous, saucy, and full of words.
*It's late, and I was listening to the Transplants. (Addendum: I've since been schooled and now know that it was Wu-Tang what done it first.)
**Interest can be extended to include frenching.
***As you can see from the rest of this business, I am not taking this seriously and fully expect to cause many a fine lady to become weak at the knees with naught but my cheek and irreverence.
I am carbon-based, bipedal, and fabulous