Find better matches with our advanced
34 • New York, NY • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30-45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Yesterday – 7:32pm
- Relationship Type
- 5' 8" (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Average build
- Special Diet
- Working on Post grad
- Doesn’t have kids but wants them
- Has dogs
And my French Bulldog, Giorgio, who is the most skilled and persistent flirt I have ever encountered.
Movies: 90s RomComs, baby. Anything but horror films as I still sometimes take a flying leap into my bed at night for fear of the proverbial alligator under the bed!
TV Shows: Scandal, Last Comic Standing, OITNB, The Goodwife, SATC, Grey's Anatomy (yes, still!), CSI: SVU, Downton Abbey, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development.
Food: Ethiopian, Indian, Thai, Mexican, and Chipotle (not Mexican, people, but still great enough to earn its own category). I can and will eat anywhere, but I am a vegan (food allergies, but seriously, I'm not a picky person). I can be around others who eat meat, and I do not let my eating restrictions get in the way of my social life.
My snuggly dog
Spirituality/ethics/connecting with others who think about these things
The Pacific Ocean near my Grandparent's home in Seaside, California
I also spend a lot of time thinking about the people I love and trying to be a thoughtful, attentive friend. I love baking special treats for people, and I have an insane greeting card organizer. I call my Mom throughout the week. I have two nieces and four nephews, who think I am an international superstar (they live across the country) and their love melts my heart.
2. You want to take me to that vegan donut shop in Brooklyn!
3. You have a sarcastic or otherwise robust sense of humor.
4. You like children and animals, on principle. You're kind to strangers and the elderly. You're the type of person who gives up his subway seat to pregnant women, the differently abled, and people carrying a crapton (a highly technical unit of measure) of groceries uptown from Trader Joe's!
5. You are willing/able to ask me thoughtful questions about my work, even if you aren't familiar with academia/religion.
6. You're just a little bit naughty!
7. You think we might have similar interests and something to chat about over casual drinks or coffee. I prefer face-to-face encounters as texts/messages do not gauge chemistry, so do not be offended when I shy away from giving out my number at first--not huge on texting with people I don't know. Thanks for reading my profile!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.