Find better matches with our advanced matching system
33 • F • Atlanta, GA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:33am
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 5″ (1.66m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), French (Poorly)
* it's a delicious Mexican breakfast dish
**hahaha! That is probably very debatable. I like salsa dancing, & am trying to get better at it.
book: The Kite Runner
show: can't tear myself away from 'Breaking Bad'.. dang Netflix with letting me watch for 15 hours at a time!
current music crush: The Black Keys
food: Mexican! still looking for good Mex in ATL. Any leads?
what I'd rather be doing
my next trip (Puerto Rico in May. Thoughts of sipping a mojito while I salsa under a palm tree are getting me through all of the studying.)
my dog in San Diego. I miss her!
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 28–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.