Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
hola. i'm andrea. here's some random facts about me....
1. i'm loyal and hard working
2. i do my best to treasure the little things
3. i've traveled to Guatemala twice on service trips
4. music is constantly on in the background where ever i am and i
love live music - anytime, anywhere
5. i hate capitalizing the letters when i type
6. i currently live in a house with three roommates who are my
7. cool fall weather is the best
8. pet peeve - crumbs
9. i refer to my best friend as my hetero life mate, she's been my
bf since 4th grade
10. my dream is to travel to bora bora and stay in a hut over the
ocean with glass floors
11. being easy going and going with the flow is my specialty
12. i can take shit from the best of them, sarcasm welcomed
13. i admire my parents - turns out they're cooler than i am
14. i have a small obsession with pillows
15. i might be the most understanding person you've ever met
16. i have my tongue pierced
17. i was homecoming queen in high school
18. i am extremely proud of my career and have a passion for
19. my extended family, friends and i go on an annual canoe trip to
a different river each summer
20. i'm a good listener
i'm here in the hopes of finding a man. i'm here for a
relationship. someone to share life with because i've learned that
the joys of day to day living are better when shared with another
person. i tend to be most attracted to confidence, intelligence,
independence and a guy who knows what he wants.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
i'm a licensed alcohol and drug counselor as well as the human
resources director at the company where i work. we help adolescents
that have drug/alcohol/behavior problems learn to live more
fulfilling lives. there's never a dull moment. it's stressful, but
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
organizing (notice the number format of my self summary :). giving
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
well besides my amazing personality ;) ...my smile and hair.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
books: i read fifty shades of grey shamefully and now am
shamelessly into romance novels. sigh.
movies: everything and anything. i pretty much fit the female
stereotype of liking romantic comedies and dramas. yeah i know. the
list includes classics like empire records, feel goods like finding
nemo and the lion king, girlie titles like he's just not that into
you, thrillers like running scared and comedies like
shows: shameless, madmen, trueblood, californication,
music: passionate about music anytime anywhere, trevor hall, the
used, counting crows, sara bareallis, john mayer, butch walker, 30
seconds to mars, alanis morissette, dr. hook, our lady peace, third
eye blind, johnny lang, greenwheel, safetysuit, ed sheeran, in this
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
family, best friends, a purpose/my career, music, internet/imgur,
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
life is all about ass. you're either covering it, laughing it
kicking it, kissing it, busting it or trying to get a piece of it.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
it's either movie night at home or out and about with friends
grabbing some drinks.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
i kind of have a thing for inappropriate rap music. i don't know,
there's just something about it. don't judge me :)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you're awesome, and you probably are, so message me :)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.