Find better matches with our advanced
22 • Spring, TX • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jul 16, 2014
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Mostly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Movies: *sigh* You guessed it. Superhero movies all the way. I've also been working my way through classics recently, so that's been entertaining.
Shows: Ditto the above.
Music: Heh. I'll listen to anything once. Classic rock and indie music are sorta home base for me, but, like I said. Anything once.
Food: Pizza. Italian. Vietnamese. Brazilian. Thai. Cuban. French. Chinese. Classic American. Japanese. Basically the same deal as with music - love most of it, will try anything once (with the caveat of "as long as it's not alive.").
2. My friends. I'm lucky as hell to have them.
3. My books and music.
4. Eh. Pragmatically, this list should only be the first two items. I could list a few more things that I really like, but speaking honestly - I'm a simple guy. I love the people around me, and don't need anything else out of life.
The point here is that I think about a lot of stuff constantly. Can't help it.
If you want something actually serious, go ahead and message me. There's nothing about me I won't answer.
Books, classic rock, *whispers* D&D *whispers*, movies (superhero or stuff you'd find on top 100 lists), and beer.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.