If I weren't a front-end web designer-developer, I would undoubtedly be in the field of psychology. Exploring the complexities of others, and helping people develop are passions of mine. Those willing to expose their vulnerabilities are the most attractive.
I'd love to find someone that felt at home wrestling, climbing trees, singing songs, cuddling, playing tabletop games, keeping up with the world, and exchanging witty banter. (Bonus points if she's got a nice booty. Hah.) The sort of people I hang around have nerdy get-togethers, rather than big parties. Here are some other concepts you may find enjoyable:
Intersectional feminist • Secular Humanist • Analytical • Responsible • Snarky • Sex-positive • Liberal • Unconventional • Designer • Beer snob—though I've never been interested in drinking
Comics: Saga, Y: The Last Man, Ms Marvel, Astro City, Sex Criminals, East of West, Watchmen
Tabletop Games: Netrunner, Abyss, Kemet, Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, Star Realms, Terra Mystica
Music: Kendrick Lamar, Warpaint, Danny Brown, Janelle Monáe, The National, Childish Gambino, Eisley, Tegan and Sara, Kayne West, Purity Ring, Social Studies, Portugal. The Man, Queen
NPR Radio Shows: Planet Money, All Things Considered, Ask Me Another, This American Life, Invisibilia
• When fingering someone, it's generally accepted as a poor time to mention puppetry; but: come on…
• Why so many girls I like are into Lord of Rings, Doctor Who, and/or Harry Potter—not that I'm against either franchise in the least. (Ravenclaw all day, son.)
• The difficulty of knowing who has a nice butt online.
• Is my profile too long? Probably.
• When I’m getting ready in the morning, I put my left shoe on second, so that I always start off on the right foot. (Yes, I start each shoe-wearing day with a pun.)
• I like exploring others' fantasies as much as the rest of their minds. And it's exhilarating when someone feels comfortable around me to allow that.
Want to talk about everything? Let’s do that over milkshakes.
Are you nearby in Chicago? I live in Logan Square.
Do you have a nice booty? ♥
I prefer meeting, rather than talking forever, as you'll never really know what someone is truly like until you experience them fully. And why wait ages to see if there's chemistry in those first few moments?