Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Currently in Vietnam, will be back in LA shortly.
Here is a list of things I like :
- wikipedia- How else am I going to know if Home Alone 2 made more
money than Home Alone ?
- making lists
- traveling but I haven't done much ( Turkey, Greece or Argentina
- board games - Monopoly & Risk.
- Ancient history
- cafes. They're the best place to people watch.
- NPR. Best way to survive the 405.
- Podcasts. Got to keep up with my soccer news.
- The Onion - America's finest news source
- Ted Talks.
- live music
- soccer and basketball
-family and friends.
- sponsoring a 6 year old girl in India.
- trader joes dark chocolate
- exploring and learning new cultures
- learning Dothraki
- hike the Inca Trail in Peru
- scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
- see the Northern Lights
- visit all 7 continents
- see all 7 natural & ancient wonders of the world
- learn sailing
- attend a fifa world cup final
- sit next to Jack Nicholson at a lakers game.
I am a lot like Nutella, a little nutty but mostly brown and
I am looking for someone who's :
- funny or just enough to laugh at my jokes. I'll return the
- who has strong principles and integrity
Currently, in Vietnam but will be back in LA shortly.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am the owner of a uniforms manufacturing company. We specialize
in medical & chef uniforms.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
quoting aziz ansari
Being an awesome older brother
Appearing in the background on TV
Spending hours on buzzfeed and YouTube
Tennis & Soccer
Monopoly & Risk
Making horrible online date profiles
I sound so cocky here. Yucks.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My height but doesn't all great things come in small packages.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Movies- Martin Scorsese films, Shawshank Redemption
Shows- Lost, Its always sunny in Philadelphia, entourage, parks and
recreation, arrested development, kumars at 42, 24, Modern Family,
GAME OF THRONES
Music- Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Cream, Bob Marley, Black Keys. I love
music but I don't want to bore you with an extensive list so that's
why I just named a few.
Books- Kite Runner, Namesake, Dreams of my Father, Alchemist, and
Food - Mexican and Indian.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Besides the obvious ones
1. Liverpool FC
4. Diet Coke
That's it. I am a minimalist.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Why isn't McDonalds breakfast 24 hours.
Can you daydream at night
Why can't donuts be square
Why do British people never sound British when they sing
Why do majority of the women on this site love adventure, sarcasm
and Netflix ? Why does that even mean ?
Why is having a resting bitch face a good thing ?
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
The word typical isn't in my dictionary.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
if you like green eggs and ham
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.