Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I have standards higher than all your heels so I hope you can meet
them which are :
- you're tall, skinny but curvy, tanned and have green eyes. I am
not shallow, I just know what I find attractive.
- fluent in sarcasm.
- you don't play games.
- you don't send copy & paste messages.
- mentioned heels as one of the 6 things you can't live
- you take plethora of selfies.
- you're a goal digger
- you're non-judgmental and open-minded
- you're a feminist like me but still expect chivalry
- you refuse to date a guy who makes less money than you because
that implies he's not ambitious.
- You live by the philosophy that, " what's yours is ours but what
is mine is mine."
- please don't lie about your body type. We get to know from your
- you like to stay in sometimes and sometimes you like to go
- you love Netflix & adventure
- you suffer from chronic resting bitch face
- you're a Sapiosexual.
- you're a nerd
- you look like Alessandra Ambrosio.
- you don't live with your parents.
- not looking for a hookup. After all, I am a gentleman.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am the owner of a uniforms manufacturing company. We specialize
in medical & chef uniforms.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
quoting aziz ansari
Appearing in the background on TV
Spending hours on buzzfeed and YouTube
Making horrible online date profiles
I sound so cocky here. Yucks.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My height but doesn't all great things come in small packages.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Movies- Martin Scorsese films, Shawshank Redemption
Shows- Lost, Its always sunny in Philadelphia, entourage, parks and
recreation, arrested development, kumars at 42, 24, Modern Family,
GAME OF THRONES
Music- Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Cream, Bob Marley, Black Keys. I love
music but I don't want to bore you with an extensive list so that's
why I just named a few.
Books- Kite Runner, Namesake, Dreams of my Father, Alchemist, and
Food - Mexican and Indian.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Besides the obvious ones
1. Liverpool FC
4. Diet Coke
That's it. I am a minimalist.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Why isn't McDonalds breakfast 24 hours.
Can you daydream at night
Why can't donuts be square
Why do British people never sound British when they sing ?
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you realize my self-summary is a complete joke.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.