Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 • M • Ann Arbor, MI
- Last Online
- Apr 14
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Strictly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently)
They're not the first thing you'll notice, but I've received rather a lot of compliments about my eyelashes.
Fiction: "Beggars In Spain", Nancy Kress; The Callahan Chronicles, Spider Robinson; "Dolphin's Way", Gordon R. Dickson; Emergence, David R. Palmer; "The Flowers Of Aulit Prison", Nancy Kress; HPMOR (Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality), Eliezer Yudkowsky; "The Last Of The Winnebagos", Connie Willis; Starmind, Spider Robinson; "Story Of Your Life", Ted Chiang.
Blogs: Armed And Dangerous (Eric S. Raymond), Asymmetrical Information (Megan McArdle), Easily Distracted (Timothy Burke), In The Pipeline (Derek Lowe), Marginal Revolution (Tyler Cowen and Alex Tabarrok).
Webcomics: Casey And Andy, Digger, Erfworld, A Girl And Her Fed, Irregular Webcomic, Order of the Stick, Questionable Content, Schlock Mercenary, Thunderstruck, XKCD.
Music: Antje Duvekot, Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer, Ellis Paul, Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams, Girlyman, James Keelaghan, James McMurtry, John Gorka, Melissa Ferrick, Noe Venable, The Ragbirds, Richard Thompson, Sons of the Never Wrong, Tom Russell, Vienna Teng.
Movies: Murder By Death, Yellow Submarine, and other such whimsicalities. I don't watch many movies; I never picked up the habit.
TV: Sports, especially baseball. For me sports are like music: a way of being in rhythm. I actively dislike almost all non-sports TV.
Games: Bridge, though I don't get to play often. Euchre. Dominion. Civilization, and most known variants and derivatives thereof, especially Age of Wonders. League of Legends (Jinx!).
Food: Yes please.
(2) The Internet, which helps me meet friends and stay in touch with friends, entertains me when none of my friends are around, and teaches me cool new things every day.
(3) Music, which knits up the raveled sleave of care.
(4) Volleyball, my favorite exercise (and, not coincidentally, the only sport I can actually play decently).
(5) Computer games, in which I can immerse myself when I need to turn off reality for a while.
(6) Uh... there is no Thing 6?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 28–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.