Writing an essay about yourself is tough. But making a list of interesting/unusual facts is easy. Here's a list of (hopefully) interesting things about me...
1) I'm from Massachussets - grew up there, went to college there.
2) I just recently got to Atlanta and don't know much about the city, and only know a few people that I work with.
3) I've moved a lot. In the last few years, I have moved about six times. It's awesone being able to get to know new places, meet new people, trying new food, and take pictures in front of various historical things.
4) Country music is my favorite, which wasn't cool to a lot of people in Boston when I was growing up, but fits in much better in the South.
5) People make fun of me because I read a newspaper every day.
6) I love going on road trips. I'll go anywhere, try me.
7) I'm a beer guy. I like trying obscure ones, but I also enjoy drinking Coors Lights - I am very versatile like that.
8) Seinfeld is still the best show on television.
9) I'd like someone to be able to check out Atlanta with - the only catch is that you have to put up with lots of restuarants, touristy sight-seeing stuff, Coors Light drinking, and bad jokes.