1) I have an irrational and unfounded hatred of the word "clot". There are actually about a million other words that I irrationally hate but I won't get into them right now so as not to seem precious.
2) Some people have baby fever but I have dog fever. I want a dog REAL BAD. But I can't have one right now. So I walk them for the Pound.
3) I have an MA in an excessively erudite and unemployable field. I am gainfully employed, however...I just do something useful and less interesting.
4) I don't take myself seriously. Except when it comes to my hair. That I take VERY seriously.
5) I always have an urge to climb stairs on my hands and feet. I suppress it. Usually.
6) As soon as I start wearing flip-flops in the summer, I cannot go back to real shoes to save my life. Well, maybe to save my life. I haven't honestly been in a life-threatening situation where this is the deciding factor. But I do love flip-flops.
7) I can do way more push-ups than you think I can.
8) I have a very short attention span for movies.
9) Sometimes I change song-lyrics to make them about my cat. But only sometimes. OK. All the time.
10) I pick worms up off the pavement and return them to the safety of the grass when it's raining. Watching their sad little bodies attempt to peristalsis their way out of danger melts my heart.