I moved here from the east coast a few years ago. It's never easy uprooting your life and moving, but I love the PNW so far.
You should ask me about the time my dad had to chase after me to put on a gas mask and the time I went hiking up an old hill to find a ruined prehistoric burial ground.
I love cooking. I couldn't make instant noodles two years ago. I now make dinner for my friends. I have come a long way :)
I also like the outdoors and try to get out of the city, when I have the chance.
Travelling all over the country and world. There is a lot out there for us to see and experience, I want to make sure I am able to see as much of this world as possible.
Discovering new live music shows, live comic scene and theater in Seattle.
Discovering quaint bars and restaurants in the city!
Music: I miss the 90's. Oasis, Rise Against, Foo Fighters, Match Box 20, Hootie and the Blowfish, Goo Goo Dolls, Eminem, AC DC, Green Day, Guns and Roses, Travis, U2, Weezer. I am very open to different types of music. Can't list them all :)
Shows: The Office, Family Guy, It's always sunny in Philadelphia, South Park, Mindy Project, Two and Half men, Parks and Recreation, Sherlock, Supernatural, the Mentalist, The Musketeers and many more
Food: I LOVE food. I love trying out new cuisines. I will try anything at least once, except bugs. I haven't got around to that yet. I love Italian and Middle Eastern. I enjoy a good steak :)
I am big on Indian food and Thai food. I am honestly very flexible with food and enjoy trying out new places and new cuisines. I also love cooking my own food :)
2. Music-I need it for everything I do. Driving to work, working out , going to sleep.. everything :)
3. Humor, Comedy, My favorite shows- I love making people laugh. I enjoy watching clever shows. You can always depend on great shows to lift your mood
4. My Phone- It's how I stay connected.
5. Travelling- I love this world for all it's diversity. It excites me to know that there is so much for me to discover.
6. Beer & Scotch - I love good beer and great Scotch. Nothing more wonderful than a cold beer after a long day at work.