Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Looking for someone who truly loves life and everyday adventures
(urban hikes, dancing, traveling, binge watching, farmers markets,
cooking, the beach, fully enjoying/ exploring SF, etc.) as much as
I do, as well as emotionally intelligent, health conscious, and
basically living an epic life and looking to take it up another
notch or so.
Top 5 things to know about me:
1. I'm one of the best dancers in SF. (People always tell me I'm
the best lead they've ever had and didn't know they could ever
2. I don't drink. (An easy choice I made in my mid 20s, when I had
some personal spritual experiences and found my core/ center, and
really saw life and everything in it as a gift.) I don't care if
you drink, as long as you don't *need* it to have fun or
3. I never get angry, but consider myself way above average as far
as passion, expression, authentic communication, and respect.
4. I'd like to have kids within a few years.
5. Love romance.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Enjoying the journey, and being increasingly intentional about it.
I also run an editorial services company by day.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
1. Dropping my iPhone, but never breaking it.
2. Swiping eyelashes out of my eyes.
3. Win-win solutions.
6. Seeing the silver lining and opportunity instantly.
7. Dancing, guitar, dressing myself.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That I'm not a lumbersexual.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
1. Game of Thrones
2. Breaking Bad
3. Downton Abbey
5. Orange is the New Black
6. House of Cards
7. Pawn Stars
8. Anything Anthony Bourdain
9. Home renovation and travel shows (love Rick Steves)
10. Comedy Central Roasts
1. The Star Wars original trilogy
2. The Karate Kid
3. Groundhog Day
5. Midnight in Paris
6. Anything with Matthew McConaughey these days
2. Anything by Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allen Poe, Kurt Vonnegut
1. Michael Jackson
2. The Beatles
3. Stevie Wonder
4. Guns N' Roses
5. Django Rheinhardt
6. Richard Strauss, Beethoven, Johann Strauss Jr., Mozart,
Absolutely love food and savor every meal
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My ability to be inspired
2. A peaceful home environment
3. My connection to my spirit
4. Daily adventures
5. Social and nesting time
6. All my life hacks, really
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How to achieve sustainable world peace, gender equality, and
eradicate racism--and/or the next fun social event or adventure or
yummy meal. ;)
For instance, I started a Facebook page called Teach Peace, an
online petition to urge the UN to draft and adopt legislation to
teach non-violence, peace, conflict resolution, de-escalation,
etc., from elementary through high school, among its member
nations. Boom--peace in a generation.
Also, let's have men take on women's last names when getting
married. Instant collective consciousness shift.
Let's end race as a category on dating sites.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I like to turn stereotypes around on their head. I think the remake
of Footloose should have been with a female lead--a lesbian--who's
interested in the smalltown minister's daughter. What's the point
of remaking a masterpiece otherwise? ;)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You've read this far and genuinely think we would have synergy. 🌟
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.