Find better matches with our advanced
48 • Toronto, Ontario, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 36–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Feb 25
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Rather not say
- Has a kid, but doesn’t want more
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently)
TV: I haven't had cable for a couple of years and I don't miss it except for awards shows and the opportunity to watch a sporting contest now and again. There's always Netflix, and I'm currently catching up on Homeland (wondering when Season 4 will be available on dvd).
Films: I've fallen behind with the current cinema and I do miss it. I love films with subtitles and comedies like Zoolander, and something Bourne-y now and again. Documentaries. I liked Boyhood. I forgot almost everything about the Lego Movie other than it was loud.
Music: I don't like blues (although blues-based rock, yes). But everything else genre-wise I'm open too. I never get tired of Bach, and I like a lot of pop even though I hate a lot too.
Food: I like food. It's dorky but I never get tired of grocery shopping. I've had to adapt my cooking practices to be mostly about how fast I can get it on the table, but when I have the time I enjoy being more adventurous. I appreciate having lots of colleagues at work to help me when I get the baking urge.
2. my kooky cookbooks
3. parmigiano reggiano plus red wine
4. smells like coffee, woodsmoke, the spring melt, leeks in butter
5. the world of the senses in general
6. my taxidermy studio (joke! joke!)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.