So, I've had this account for quite some time (like years but meet selectively) & the answers below are kind of old but still relevant. As of now I basically work (gone from home 12 hrs a day, 5 days a week) and hangout at home. Rinse. Repeat.
Just in case I never get any dates from this… at least go look at this website and look at pretty picturey things.
Lists are easy.. so here:
- I moved to LA in 2011 from Chicago and before that Indiana.
- I like the beach and naturey stuff.
- I LOVE to travel.
- I could kick your ass in Mario Kart & 007 on N64.
- I'm pro drinking and smoking pot but I still do things with my life.
- I'm driven & ambitious & would appreciate the same in you.
- I prefer to go to a concert or dive bar than a club any day.
- I grew up in a very small town in Indiana.
- I went to Columbia College Chicago for picture taking.
- I tend to be sarcastic to a fault.. but still polite & nice, it's a confusing personality trapped inside of here.
- I love hole in the wall cafes, exploring the city and what it has to offer, greasy diners and dive bars.
- I REALLY like the internet but swear I go outside a lot.
- OkC says that I'm witty & intellectual... how about that?
- I have a tendency to call people out and I think it's hilarious. Basically, I prefer honesty at all times.
- Vagueness is my all time biggest pet peeve.... well and people who say they're going to do something; no matter how small and then make excuses as to why they didn't do it. Keeping your word is a big deal to me. If you don't have your word, then what do you have?