Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Egg Harbor City, NJ • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- Last online
- Dec 14, 2013
- 5' 7" (1.70m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- High school
- Has kids and doesn’t want more
- Has cats
Trying to better myself as a person. For the first year in a long time I not only have a New Years Resolution, but I have half a dozen.
Playing bass. It's my escape. Sometimes I just play until my fingers are completely raw, then realize it's 3am and I have to get up for work in 3 hours lol.
Is that I'm shy. I have a hard time talking to people, but I always try to greet people with a friendly smile and a nice greeting. Even if they don't look too happy. Maybe a smile and a hello is enough to brighten their day. Once you get to know me, you'll realize I'm a blunt person- thus why I'm shy. I don't sugarcoat things, I call them like I see them, and I know that puts people off sometimes, so I tend to be quiet around them until I'm more comfortable with them.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ghostbusters, Willow, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The first Matrix movie, Star Wars. (Can you see my nerd yet?)
Shows- Angel, Storage Wars, Auction Hunters, Flip Men. I watch wrestling every Monday, it's my escape from reality.
Books- The Wheel of Time series (and now it's finally over, and yes, I cried like a little kid when I finished the final book.) ; The Mistborn series; The Noble Dead series; anything by Catherine Coulter; anything by Kyle Mills; Any really good fantasy or thriller, really. Love auto-biographies of people I admire or am a fan of.
Music- I'm a lover of the rock. Anything heavy, hard, and loud is typically good with me. but, I like to say I can find at least one song from any artist that I enjoy, and I listen to the whole spectrum, from pop to classical, kids music to rap, and I can play most types of music on the bass.
2. My best friends- my three best friends have been with me through thick and thin- they were in my wedding, and they were there for me when I had to leave my house 2 hours away from all of them, they all jumped in a car to come get me.
3. Music- I used to play bass, drums and tuba in high school. I've picked my bass back up for the first time in years. Listening to music, playing music, talking about music, it's like the doorway to my soul. Music speaks to me, it's my way to release emotions. Yes, I cry at sappy love songs, and sad break up songs. I headbang in my car to rock, and I dance and sing to Britney Spears song's, and I don't care whose looking.
4. And along that note- my 2 basses. I on my beautiful 5stringer and my trusty old 4 string. I play my bass at least an hour everyday.
5. Books- audiobooks really. I work from my car and am normally driving 6-13 hours a day. Hard to actually read a book in those conditions- tends to lead to hospital visits and court dates, and nobody wants those. But I have a flash drive where I keep at least three books at all times in my car.
6. Sex- we're all human after all.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.