Probably going to ask you to go to church with me.
I make people laugh at work by doing a fake German accent. I will eventually give your pet both a voice and a personality. I don't take myself to seriously and you shouldn't either.
50% Introvert / 50% Extrovert
I either run, lift weights, or play team sports for 30min-1hr every day.
8 years ago I was a drummer in several bands.
I grew up in the church and my parents are still married. I have 5 siblings and I love them very much and we joke around a lot. (What do they say about middle children again?) They are all getting older and getting married and I'm beginning to head in that direction.
I am emotionally stable and ready to care for a woman. You can have the email address of the last girl I dated. Seriously. I'm financially very stable and deeply invested in a career that I love to go to every day. That being said I work very hard so I can get off at 5pm every day and enjoy life.
I get described as:
- Funny / gregarious / loud
- Marginally talented artist
- Good listener
How I see myself:
- Artist at heart
- Intellectual / debater of important issues
- Curious about everything
- Love to engage my mind (Translation: not into sports)
If you think we might be a match, reach out to me.
What I'm looking for:
- Sweet and Funny (but not naive or unintelligent)
- Can at least *appreciate* good art & craft. Bonus points if creative yourself.
- Relationship with Jesus
- Hipster glasses don't hurt