- I'm a vagabond at heart but am currently in a dormant, education-gaining stage of my life.
- Borderline ENTP (1% E, 1% T; I apparently borked the test)
- Wannabe polymath
- Writer, palmist, ukulele aficionado
- Minimalist tendencies
- Pronouns are they/them or he/him, for the record
- I am in the beginning stages of hormone therapy; being an AFAB, I take testosterone to appear more androgynous so that my physical self can more closely match my inner self.
Also a super-awkward, easily amused dork, which I suppose is my most defining characteristic. Had to put that out there, just in case we have a conversation at some point in the future and I flub over my words or want to play some silly word game with you on the bus or sing because what you said reminded me of a song. I like to be silly, and tend to gravitate towards silly/dorky/awkward folk. If you're a silly/dorky/awkward folk, I want to hear from you! :D
I appreciate people/things/places far better than your average person, I wager. I suppose an apt way to explain me is the fact that I've always been damn excited about the universe and my life is an ongoing mission to indulge/explore in it as well as make sure that everyone else around me does the same.
By the by, I am committed to three wonderful people: kittytristy, adamthealien, and one other. Unmarried, no kids. I don't believe in "primaries," and like to keep my relationships separate. Mind: I never enter into anything I do not feel like I have time for. These days, particularly since two of my relationships are LDRs at the moment, I do find that I have a bit of time for dating and may be interested an a LTR as well, depending.