I'm pretty laid back and I enjoy being in the company of interesting people. I see myself as an introverted individual when it comes to public gatherings but being around people I feel comfortable with can make me loosen up. If you want a better insight on the type of introvert that I am, you can check this out:
For any wondering minds out there, I'm an ABC Asian (American born Chinese) so don't start categorizing me off with the ching ching chong / utensils falling down the stairs stuff. I'm not that type of Asian and I can speak English quite well. :) I was born in GA and have been here all my life.
Just to give you a little bit of insight on my attributes:
- I'm artistic & creative
- I'm optimistic, goal driven, and hardworking
- I have a passion for art, architecture, cars, and a little bit in cooking. (I can cook some stuff off the top of my head but sometimes its better to follow recipes)
- I enjoy being outdoors by a pool or just relaxing on my back porch. (Not really into outdoor activities, just relaxing)
- I have experiences with repairing/remodeling residential houses. (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, framing & drywall, painting, tile & hardwood floor installation)
- I believe that any relationship should be divided equally. (Ex. You cook dinner this time, I'll cook next time/ I'll cover the movie tickets, you cover drinks & snacks/ If we lived together 1 day: you get the vanity & shower, I'll get the toilet & floor)
- I have the patience of a saint but I also have some pet peeves:
>Toilet paper should always go over, not under. (I know its weird for a guy to be saying this but its me)
>When people can't staple papers correctly.
If you're not bored to tears yet, then proceed to see what in the world am I doing with my life nowadays. :)