Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Caribbean guy educated in the North East, well travelled, speak a
couple of languages and get by in a couple others.
- I play a couple of instruments, work in high tech, dance salsa
and swing but can also hold my own in anything else
-I Love Wine tasting (Bordeaux blends, Rhone blends and many
- Enjoy reading about science, cosmology, politics, linguistics and
economics, can also go clubbing or dress up for a formal
- I've watched almost all of Almodóvar's films.
- I like DIY home projects. I've remodeled my SF condo by myself,
top to bottom. Modern, of course, it's not the 17th century
- My politics are left, European left, not US left
- there's no such thing as a California beach, really, when you
grow up in the Caribbean, the Pacific Coast is a sad sight.
- new age anything
- bs in general, astrology and pseudoscience
- misspelled 'pseudo', incorrect uses of pronouns and
- Religious zealots, zealots in general
- 'antiquing'; face it, it is just just old stuff that used to be
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Working in technology with great people. Doing very cool side
projects in Education
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Many things, you'll find out
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
100 Years of Solitude, anything by Chomsky, The Language
Instinct,Carl Sagan, Stephen Jay Gould, Paul Krugman, Robert
Real Time with Bill Maher, Through the Wormhole, HGTV, DIY channel,
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Good wine, Good food and daily coffee
A computer of some kind
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Why we still have to listen to creationists in the media
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Having a glass of wine with Bill Maher on one screen and a baseball
game or HGTV/DIY on the picture in picture
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Anything you've read here resonates with you. If you spend the time
to write, I will reply
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.