Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
New Milford, NJ
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Body Type
- Relationship Type
Books:I read whatever I can get my hands on, own a business and always looking to further improve it.
Movies:comedy, love a good comedy, teen comedies, anything with breasts. Anything set in the 18th and 19th century like napoleon, boring crap like that. James Bond!
Sports:I play in a basketball league for fun. Extreme sports. No, not laser skirmish, ugh.... Yes I'm gona say the gym because I ACTUALLY go
Other interests: sitting in my hottub looking over the view listening to music. Like to go on vacation, Cars, Imports.
10. tell him he looks like your father
9. tell him he looks like your mother
8. talk about your doll collection in the 3rd person
7. talk about your recent hernia operation
6. showing him the hernia in a jar
5. confessing your love for hitler on the 1st date, you should wait at least 2 or 3 dates for that one.
4.talk about your co workers annoying habits while pinching food off his plate.
3. talk about children and marriage on the first date
2. say "you look nothing like your photo" after you sent him a photo of imogen bailey
1. last but not least, never say,"ive seen bigger" about any part of his body
now if you promise not to talk about these things shoot me a message. Be warned im not looking for pen pals. I'm to much fun to be around to just leave it at messages.
next week ill list the top 10 things guys don't want to hear a women sat, including my favorite,"That's not the way my ex did it".
Relationship sought: short or long term relationship with a female
ideal partner: between 18 and 30 incredibly intelligent and amazingly beautiful. Someone who finds my jokes funny is a plus. No stalkers or clingy people please. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, but i know its not that. Someone who believes anything in life is possible, because it is!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.