Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Toronto, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:28pm
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently), Russian (Okay)
TV and Movies: Yes.
Food: I don't like seafood. While I eat meat, I'm not in love with it or anything. If I had the means, I could happily eat at Vegetarian Haven on Baldwin every day. I'd really miss bacon, though.
Board games: I've been going out with friends to these new places popping up over Toronto that let you play board games while consuming caffeinated/alcoholic beverages. It's a great time, and people keep showing me cool new games.
Computer/console games: I play when I have time, preferably with friends.
Music: I don't actively go out of my way to listen to music, which is weird because of my musical background. Having said that, I dig almost everything by Daft Punk and Infected Mushroom. (late) Beethoven and Chopin are my soul-mates as far as classical is concerned.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- you enjoy conversations about politics, philosophy, science, or deep meaning-of-life stuff and what we can do to un-fuck our planet
- wandering the eerily quiet and empty downtown streets at 3 in the morning appeals to you
- you like to laugh about the quirky little things in life and the world around us
- you love wine, cheese, or wine and cheese. yum.
- you're a huge geek and think we could spend an afternoon regaling each other about the interesting technical minutae of each others' respective fields
- you're not a huge geek, but have an intense burning passion for something or stories to tell
- you're just a chill, laid back person looking for some good company
- you love to dance! even poorly! especially poorly!
- there's an activity/event/food/movie/show/blah that you think is totally awesome and want someone to partake with. I'm into trying new things, which I might end up liking too!
- you want to play some computer/video games together
- are into photography and want to chat about it or want to go on a photo-walk
- you think I'm the Bees Knees and would like to elect me Emperor of Space
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.