I'm here to meet people who have interests and views that are similar to mine (but who can still challenge me and my ideas), as well as people I can have a blast and shoot the shit with. I love to be silly and flirtatious and sarcastic, but I also want to have intellectual conversations about things that matter. I have an opinion on most things about which I have some working knowledge. I am passionate about what I believe in. I love it when someone can teach me something new or make me consider something from a new viewpoint.
- I LOVE dancing. I'm pretty sure I'd rather be dancing than doing most other things.
-I would say that I'm easy going and easy to please.
-I laugh easily and often and don't take myself too seriously.
- I love to travel but haven't gotten to nearly enough destinations yet.
- I lived near Portland, OR for 3 years, and I LOVED it. I can't wait to get back to the Pacific NW.
- I have absolutely no sense of direction. I get lost all the time.
- I am GGG.
(Apparently, a bunch of folks don't know what this is. From Wikipedia: "Dan Savage and his readers often use the abbreviation GGG. In his March 1, 2007 column, Savage summarized: "GGG stands for 'good, giving, and game,' which is what we should all strive to be for our sex partners. Think 'good in bed,' 'giving equal time and equal pleasure,' and 'game for anything—within reason.'")
- I love dogs more than I love most people.
- I enjoy going to basketball games.
- I am a feminist, an atheist, and an LGBTQ ally, my ideal partner is too.