I follow daily news like it's my job ('cause it is) and refuse to give up bound books for newfangled "ereaders." I'm thrilled I get to write daily and that sometimes people dig the weird tangents I present as a campaign. My job challenges me, and my friends and family inspire me -- and I try to keep life in balance in between.
Other things about me:
- Socially liberal, personally conservative
- Hate cilantro (it's the worst)
- Planning things is my job, I plan nothing in my personal life
- Have one million nephews (figuratively)
- I say and do exactly what I mean
- My extreme patience is only a symptom of my stubbornness
I am hopelessly addicted to coffee, try my damn'dest to be a morning person, and frequently remind people to "be present."