Find better matches with our advanced matching system
31 / M / Straight / Single
New York, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 7:50pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity but not too serious about it
- Virgo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Banking / Financial / Real Estate
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Korean (Poorly)
shomali11 New York, New York more compassionate
ODRN160 New York, New York more compassionate
kelvinklo Fort Lee, New Jersey more spiritual
PabloBX Bronx, New York more adventurous
nycmotoguy New York, New York more political
wilkowitz New York, New York kinkier
robhalfdollar New York, New York more passive
Louka__ New York, New York more political
TV Shows: West Wing, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, House M.D., Breaking Bad, Archer, The League, Homeland, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, How I Met Your Mother. And I finally watched The Wire. wow....
Food: too many answers... first and foremost, pizza - good/bad/frozen/Costco... it's allllllll good. Greek/Mediterranean food is definitely up there, as is Italian and Japanese. of course, Korean food.
all that aside, I'm more than happy to indulge on Popeye's or McDonald's every once in a while. they got me at an early age.....
3- friends I can depend on, no questions asked
4- me time
5- football (playing and watching)
6- a glass of a nice scotch or bourbon, every once in a while
- Straight girls only
- Ages 24–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners
- your favorite moments in Breaking Bad include the phrase "yeah, bitch!" gotta love Jesse.
but, more seriously...
- you have awesome/hilarious/ridiculous stories to share
- you want to have a fun time getting to know each other over a delicious dinner and/or drinks
- you're interested in developing something more substantial