- Keep rushing off on treks/trips
- Ice-cream junkie
- Linguist/polyglot - Know 5 languages, and adding a 6th soon - The profile form doesn't allow me to add Kannada, and doesn't allow more than 5 languages! WTH?
- Currently in a top-notch B-School, learning flowery "management" jargon to pull the wool over people's eyes
- Figuring out a way to keep from snoring in class/meetings (already given up trying to keep awake in them!)
- Situational jokes/one-liners
- Playing guitar (quite good)
- Eating ice-cream!
- Long, philosophical discussions about Life, the Universe and Everything
- Sense of humor
P.G. Wodehouse, the Bartimaeus Trilogy, Lord of the Rings, Crime novels, Roald Dahl's freaky short-stories, Sherlock Holmes, far too many more to put down here, and think Harry Potter is over-hyped!
Movies: None of the mainstream "drama" ones. I watch Korean and Japanese movies and weird Hollywood ones. But comic ones like Kung Fu Panda and Eurotrip are definitely right up there! :)
Music: Rock! Metallica, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana and many more! The newer Bollywood movies have embraced rock music for their soundtracks too, and those are pretty good! :)
Food: Hell, yeah, I love food! :D
2. Randomness :)
3. My guitar
5. Gallivanting around the countryside once every couple of months
6. Laptop, and usually an intellectual problem to mull over
- You hate folks using "revert back" as a substitute for "reply" in mails
- You like long, possibly intellectually stimulating conversations about seemingly irrelevant things
- Especially if you're nutty and fun-loving and want to meet up with a gregarious chap!