Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 10
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Scorpio and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Italian (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)
star4power Emeryville, California more adventurous
HoneyandToast San Francisco, California more adventurous
aladecolibri Berkeley, California more adventurous
-tomatera- Oakland, California more adventurous
Gradgirl27 Berkeley, California more adventurous
cfbc San Francisco, California more adventurous
flutterdust San Francisco, California more adventurous
hnhummi143 Oakland, California more adventurous
To Kill A Mockingbird, The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, Harry Potter, David Sedaris, Catch-22, Slaughterhouse Five, The Lorax, Great Expectations, Pride and Prejudice (and Zombies), East of Eden, Manhunt: The Chase for Lincoln's Killer
The Muppets (and any Muppet movie), Love Actually, Clue, Juno, Judd Apatow movies, classic movies, Iron Man, A Single Man, Bridget Jones's Diary, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Young Frankenstein, The Avengers
Doctor Who, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, The Daily Show, Ghost Adventures (or any paranormal show), How I Met Your Mother, and Conan. I also used to watch Dexter and True Blood religiously, but I feel like they've gotten out of control.
The Beatles, Flight of the Conchords, Arcade Fire, Kate Nash, Regina Spektor, Scissor Sisters, MIKA, The Clash, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, Jenny Lewis, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Billy Joel, Flogging Molly, Weezer, fun., David Bowie, The Stooges, She & Him
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 28–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Also, it probably says that I reply selectively, which is true. However, I also get REALLY. EFFING. STUPID. messages on here, so that's where that comes in!
I would also love to hear from people who can use any of these conversation starters:
- Do you like Shakespeare? If so, what play/character/film adaptation/etc.?
- Do you like the Beatles? What's your favorite song/album/lyric/etc.?
- Do you enjoy Flight of the Conchords? What's your favorite song/episode/etc.?
- Are you a Whovian? Who's your Doctor?