Me - silly, but serious when it counts, food, cocktail, craft beer and coffee enthusiast, gym rat, trivia sponge, world traveler (30 countries and counting), career-driven go-getter, avid reader, world class egg white omelet and protein pancake chef, all star snuggler, shameless parentheses over-user(I regret nothing!)
I’m here looking for something serious. A true connection. My lobster. Someone to enjoy that perfect lazy Sunday morning with - hanging out on the couch after a workout or a run, Netflix on the TV (chill optional), smell of chocolate chip banana protein pancakes and espresso in the air. Someone to hold hands with as we explore the city, get lost in the streets of Venice, or stroll down Champs-Élysées. A best friend, a bucket list partner, and the one I want by my side as we fall asleep every night.
- Making Simpsons references that only I get.
- Lifting, brah.
- Getting cat toys out from under the couch.
Books - 1984 is my all time favorite. I re-read it every few years, and my cat's name is Winston. Also love Lord of the Flies, Catch22, To Kill a Mockingbird, and The God Delusion. My last 5 are:
- Devil in the White City
- The Great Gatsby (cliche, I know, but I'm realizing how little I appreciated it in high school.)
- Catcher in the Rye (another high school re-read. Meh.)
- Lolita (amazing, though it made me feel a little dirty.)
Movies - Fight Club, V for Vendetta, Memento, Snatch, the Matrix, the Bourne trilogy, The Room (big extra points if you've seen it and tolerated it) - your typical guy list, but I like chick flicks if they're unique and good - 500 Days of Summer, Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail, and Definitely, Maybe, are all great. Recently saw Before Sunrise/Before Sunset/Before Midnight and they may have taken the top spot(s) on my list.
TV - Mad Men, Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul, Game of Thrones, Arrested Development, Party Down, The Wire, Always Sunny, Fargo, The Simpsons, True Detective, The Leftovers.
Music - Changes with time, so here are a few of my top spotify plays at the moment (chances are I'll forget to update this and you'll be reading this wondering why I'm so into music from a few years ago.)
Josef Salvat - Open Season
Martin Garrix - Virus
Duke Dumont - Ocean Drive
Parson James - Stole the Show
Luminary - Amsterdam
- My passport.
- Bar cabinet and a shaker. I like to do some amateur mixology.
- Gym membership.
- Air, water, food, and OkCupid cliches.
Let's end with a game. Three truths and a lie, see if you can guess the lie:
- Wasn't born on this continent.
- Spent a night in jail for a bar brawl I didn't participate in.
- Once won a strangest "talent" competition.
- Spent an entire concert on stage despite not being part of the act.