Things I used to do:
- Work in architecture (maybe again sometime?)
-Work for "the man" in a position within the most "the man" organization a man could possibly man... man.
- Be an Americorp volunteer in the icy* wilderness of Alaska (where I punched a moose in the face!)**
- Try way too hard in school.
Things I do now:
- Take pictures from a few thousand feet off the ground.
- Listen to an excessive number of podcasts.
- Continue to use a serial comma before the conjunction "and" in a list of three or more items, even if it is supposedly no longer a requirement.
- Muay Thia a few times a week because sometimes kicking things is fun.
I am carbon based, quick, and a stealth nerd
I prefer two wheeled transportation to the four wheeled variety. Unless we're talking Segways... in which case I'll just walk.
* It was summer so it wasn't so icy
** Disclaimer: I did not actually punch a moose in the face nor do I condone moose face punching. Moose are massive, ornery creatures and should be treated with the utmost respect.