Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

davymo89

25 M Athens, GA

I’m looking for

  • Men who like men
  • Ages 18–27
  • Near me
  • For new friends

My Details

Last Online
Today – 12:39pm
Orientation
Gay
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 9″ (1.75m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
Yes
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Religion
Atheism
Sign
Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Dropped out of university
Job
Other
Income
$20,000–$30,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Strictly monogamous
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
i'm an avid reader. i write. i build. i work. i'm always looking for new projects and i'm interested in learning.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
i'm working and living with some of my best friends. i just enjoy each day as it comes. i'm excited for the warm weather! it's been too long since i've been camping, hiking, or fishing and i'm looking to fill my weekends with some wonderful weather and great nature.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
being honest. so much so that some people probably think it's a fault. i don't beat around the bush. i'm crass, blunt, and unapologetic.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
i'm goofy? like a little kid kind of goofy where you don't really know what's going on. pretty oblivious. not ignorant. understanding everything, but just not resonating with it. weird?
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Song of Ice and Fire, The Fountainhead, Harry Potter, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Wheel of Time, any mythology

rice

too much music to list and i'm not even sure i know bands/songs. i just listen to it. i have some favorites, like Coheed and Cambria, Cher, Marilyn Manson, Blue October, Katy Perry, etc. there's no real theme among my music, just mood.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
a book
rice
writing
people (i love to discuss)
art
gravity
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I'm not sure of a subject that doesn't cross my mind. I'm constantly thinking and can't help it. You know, people only use about 10%(?) of their brain? I'm pretty sure the other 90% of my brain is just trying to annoy the 10% that's being productive.

i'm often lost in thought. some people think i'm not paying attention to them because i seem like i'm daydreaming, but i'm always listening. i just have a tendency to accelerate conversations in my mind and by the time i've decided to chime in, the conversation is usually either behind what i'm thinking or i'm already off topic.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
depending on my mood, i'm either downtown with friends or at home reading.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm not a very private person. i'm pretty open with everything. it kind of goes along with the honesty.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you're capable of finding humor in any situation. if the mundane interests you or if you can keep up with my stream of consciousness-like dialogue.