What I’m doing with my life
Lawyering, mostly. Who can say?
I’m really good at
Cooking. Finding new music. Skiing. Living simply. Building things.
The first things people usually notice about me
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
music: indie rock. m83, grimes, active child, phoenix, cut copy, arcade fire, lcd soundsystem, disclosure. favorite song this year? "realiti" by grimes. just discovered "my turn" by basement jaxx— gorgeous. books: degree in english literature. I admit that I could read more fiction. tell me about all the good books. shows: breaking bad; the walking dead; game of thrones; house of cards; the americans; fargo; comedians in cars getting coffee. movies: never let me go; eternal sunshine; her; lost in translation; the tree of life. i like foreign films. i need captions for movies anyway, so subtitles are fine. food: pretty much love trying new things. something i cook from a food blog; mexican; indian; sushi; italian; thai. pizza is my favorite.
The six things I could never do without
- Adventure and traveling. Time for exploring. Waterfalls, incredible views, golden-hour sunlight—there is so much beauty everywhere.
- Creativity. Time for creativity is important to me. Cooking, photography, furniture design, gardening and landscape design, trail building, architecture. Even if it's just time to indulge in my imagination.
- Hearing. Which I've never had much of, so I appreciate it even more.
- Memory. Got this one in spades.
- Sunlight. Crave this.
- Affection. Low-key want this.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Surfing. Looks fun. Ever been?
On a typical Friday night I am
Staying in. Usually up early the next day for mountain biking, skiing, or hiking. I live for outdoor adventures.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'll whisper it. Come closer.
You should message me if
Thinking about it? Go for it.