- I love working with my hands whether it's fixing the car, tinkering on the house or building some new invention, I'm Mr. Fix-It.
- I rarely drink, I don't watch TV but enjoy movies and I'm a voracious reader.
- I'm a family guy, I'm the oldest out of 4 kids, and I'm a little old fashioned. Chivalry isn't dead, I'll open your door and show up with flowers.
- I'm pretty low-maintenance and don't mind at all if you leave your hair in a ponytail or don't wear make-up. I'll still think you're beautiful.
- I'm a very active person, well-being is really important to me and I'd love to go hiking/kayaking/biking/rock climbing/skiing/bowling with my sweetheart. Huge brownie points if you know how to back up a trailer.
- When things slow down, snuggling up on the couch or cooking some tasty treat together is just as appealing.
- I'm looking for a relationship, preferably through a friendship of shared interests that grows into more.
-I have a Belgian Malinois that is 15 months old that I spend most of my time with and goes almost everywhere with me.
Movies: action and comedy
Music: mostly country and anything with a good beat
Food: anything home cooked, sushi, Mexican, Italian, actually good in general. I'm not a picky eater.