I'm a pretty casual and active guy, creative in the few hobbies I
have and taking care of my home and children are my greatest
What I’m doing with my life
Semi-retired Army Officer; recovering from knee replacement done Jan 11th, 2016; so will be at the gym regularly again soon; Helicopter Pilot, now learning to fly commercial airplanes (on hold); hoping to learn hang gliding too (quiet graceful flying); currently rebuilding my 32 year old motorcycle, shopping/thinking about buying another fit for two and long trips (Triumph Trophy SE Sport/Touring); in the process of starting new business'; Certified Drafter/Designer; Commercial vehicle driver licensed. Joined the Onondaga Cycling Club; Always projects around the house...
I’m really good at
Playing my guitar, flying helicopters, taking care of my kittens, family and friends, fixing and building things, troubleshooting, coming up with ideas (stories, songs, devices, business', fun stuff to do)...and teaching.
The first things people usually notice about me
Tall and green eyes; friendly and helpful disposition; often whistling a bright tune...
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
TOP GUN: Where Eagles Dare: Vikings; Burn Notice; Suits; Covert
Affairs: Necessary Roughness: Royal Pains: Justified...
The six things I could never do without
The "E, A, D, G, B, E" six Guitar Strings - LOL
How about a few more things:
Oxygen, water, sleep, food, hot tub, my kids, Ezzy & Jeter (my kittens), Flying as pilot, winter activities (skiing, snowshoeing, hot cocoa and cuddling at fireplace), motorcyle riding, guitar/music, internet, fun with others...
I spend a lot of time thinking about
How to make life even better...
On a typical Friday night I am
At the gym; Home (pool and hot tub options); or out with
friends/family doing something active and fun (usually not at a
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
In the Army, I was once a Private of the 1st Class type!
(this really is a dumb question for public display, eh!)
You should message me if
Hoping to get a reply, then:
- You have actually read my profile, not just looked at pictures and liked them.
- You like to do active and adventurous things, or want to try ones not yet experienced. Yes, I like to relax too, but not all the time for sure! Everyday has a goal to complete: some are either small, easy, hard or big!
- You are somewhat athletic: Xctry skiing, shoe-shoeing, kayaks, biking, rollerblading, swimming, snorkle/scuba, zip-lines/aerial obstacle courses...
- Motorcycles and flying/travel (even if just a passenger) are your thing too.
- You must love being affectionate, and receiving same.
- You must like animals: no hunters please!
- I have two great cats, they ultimately decide who stays and who goes.
- You live in the Central NY State/Syracuse area.
- You do not use tobacco products (Smoke, chew, or snuff - all gross).
- You can say more that just "Hi" in a message.
- You have filled in the "MY Detail" on your profile (so not doing so is like making lies of ommission).
- Like me: You have pictures up in your profile which are in focus, show your face, show your stature, show your attitude for fun, adventures and activities.