Find better matches with our advanced matching system
53 • M • Liverpool, NY
- Last Online
- Aug 25
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and has cats
I meet a lot of ladies in the Grocery Store, but they are always someone's little old grandma that ask me to get something for them from the top shelf! LOL
- Flying, skiing, motorcyle riding, guitar, water, food, shelter, hot tub, my kids, fun with others...
(this really is a dumb question for public display, eh!)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 44–56
- Near me
- Who are single
- For short-term dating
- You have actually read my profile, not just looked at pictures and liked them.
- You like to do active and adventurous things, or want to try ones not yet experienced. Yes, I like to relax too, but not all the time for sure! Everyday has a goal to complete: some are either small, easy, hard or big!
- You are somewhat athletic: Xctry skiing, shoe-shoeing, kayaks, biking, rollerblading, swimming, snorkle/scuba, zip-lines/aerial obstacle courses...
- Motorcycles and flying/travel (even if just a passenger) are your thing too.
- You must love being affectionate, and receiving same.
- You must like animals: no hunters please! I like to shoot weapons, but not kill! I don't own any weapons now, so don't shoot now either. I have two cats now.
- You live in the Central NY State/Syracuse area.
- You do not use tobacco products (Smoke, chew or snuff).
- You can say more that just "Hi" in a message.
- You have filled in the "MY Detail" on your profile (not doing so is like making lies of ommission).
- Like me: You have pictures up in your profile which are in focus, show your face, show your stature, show your attitude for fun, adventures and activities.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.